Powered by

Powered by

Happy New Year!!!


The new year has always been bringing great news for me. Last time it was the MSP selection and this year it is even bigger-placement in Tata Consultancy Services. I am proud to have become a part of such a huge culture I should say. The selection process went on smoother than I thought. Unfortunately some of my good friends didn't get selected. I wish them all the luck for other companies they'll be going for.
2011 promises to be a year of bigger and greater challenges ahead. Lots of pending work to be done. With the last semester ON very few days are left for my academic journey, so want to enjoy these days as much as I can. So here's wishing all of you a very happy year ahead. Keep following for more interesting posts. Suggest some if you feel the need.
Regards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a Wizpert!!!

Welcome!!!....

Keep yourself updated for some great opportunities and also be plugged to some great fun....:)

You are visitor number...

chat with me on ym!!!

My recent tweets....

Go green!!!

Go green!!!
Powered By Blogger