Powered by

Powered by

Serious work with some serious fun!!!!.....:)


My 6th semester started with a great note with the news arriving that I had topped the 5th semester university exams. I was just awestruck and was on 9th cloud because this was the first occasion ever that I had topped any examination…..:) . Everyone in college was in a festive mood since the sports and cultural festivals were on!!! Though our team didn’t do that well in sports, still we were able to achieve a GOLD in football-that moment was so enthralling…also we managed to bag some runner-ups and qualified for the semi-finals in some games but lost unfortunately. With a spirited note from the sports fest we moved on to FUSION ’10-the big cultural festival of our college. We being in third year had the responsibility of being the organizers. Preparations were on for sponsorships and publicity as different committees were appointed. I was appointed as the “Head of the Creative team” and had lots of work to do-right from designing the sponsorship brochures, digital posters, invitation cards, I-cards, certificates to managing a group of 40 members, designing hand-painted posters, some road-graffiti and lots more stuff-it was really an uphill task before and during the three days of Fusion. The poster below was the one being made by our team for in-house and out-house publicity.

After such a hectic task I was hoping to get some recognition award at the annual meet of the fest but was happy enough with the support of my team members since we had put up a successful show and were praised by one and all, also the news that I had topped the semester exams kept me motivated throughout the festive schedule. After the exhausting festive month I with my friend and a MSP Saurabh Raje were ready for a Microsoft Student Partner activity which I would be mentioning in my next topic. That’s it for this time. Keep following the blog. Wishing you good health.

Regards,

-=aSHIsH=-





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a Wizpert!!!

Welcome!!!....

Keep yourself updated for some great opportunities and also be plugged to some great fun....:)

You are visitor number...

chat with me on ym!!!

My recent tweets....

Go green!!!

Go green!!!
Powered By Blogger